Monday, March 7, 2011

"What I Am"


What I am:

1. I am a good cook. I really am. I like playing with recipes

I am not however a great baker - I tend to over/under cook things.

2. I am a an artist. For those who don't know I love to create and run my own photography business.

I am not a musician thought. Cannot carry a tune in a bucket folks.

3. I am a reader. I love books, magazines, you name it, if I can read it, I love it.

I am not someone who *needs* the latest technology the minute it comes out. True story, our TV is older than our oldest son (he'll be 9 in May)

4. I am a goer - I am pretty much on the go from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed. Too much stuff not to be.

I am not a napper. As much as I would love to be if I lay down I cannot nap. It just doesn't happen peeps.

5. I am a sweet/salty type of girl. I love that sea salt and chocolate are in right now - yum-o!

I am not a peeps person. What are those things and why do people eat them? I just don't get it.

Those are five of my "what I am" (and what I am not). What are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment