Tuesday, March 8, 2011

P is for Pirate - arrrrrrrrr!

In our house P is for pirate which is not what we "p" things for so I "created" my own curriculum for the week.

We made pirate hats out of newspapers.  We found other pieces of paper to be too small.  The simple directions can be found here.

We made pirate maps - including me.  Mine lead the children around our home to a "buried" treasure of golden (chocolate) coins.

But our favorite part was the books....

This was such a cute book, especially if the daddy in your house gets up and goes to an office every day....

 
This is such a cute book about becoming a pirate and why it might not always be fun.....


And if you have a toddler in the home I love that "That's Not My...." series (p.s. they're really great books for church too for keeping little one's fingers busy)....

No comments:

Post a Comment